(MC)² is a collaboration between the Princeton University Math Club, the Princeton Public Library, and community members.
(MC)² was founded in the fall of 2013 by
- Alan Chang (Princeton University ’14)
- Harini Subrahmanyam (local math teacher)
with the help of
- Hanna Lee (librarian at the Princeton Public Library)
- Pam Lester (local mom).
Once the math circle started, we couldn’t have continued without the help of
- Laurent Cote (Princeton University ’14) — director for the Fall 2013 semester
- Ante Qu and Siddhartha Jayanti (Princeton University ’15 and ’17) — directors for the Spring 2014 semester
- Justin Lanier (teacher at Princeton Learning Cooperative) — organizer of many Recreational Math Session events
Of course, (MC)² would not be possible without the support of all its attendees! Thank you!
(Did we miss anyone? Let us know!)